Marketplace for components for wind turbines and complete wind turbines
Sell products, components and services for the wind industry easily via an online platform. Reduce process costs and take advantage of the clear benefits of an Internet pro-curement platform that is accessible worldwide.
On WINDSOURCING.COM you have the possibility to offer and sell your products directly to the wind energy market. In this case we do not act as a distributor, but offer you our online platform as a virtual marketplace.
- Addressing the international wind market
- Your products and services online
- Sale of stock goods / overstock
- Choose your product group
- Use WINDSOURCING.COM as your sales partner: As an online distributor we have sever-al years of experience in online business and e-commerce, so we can help you to get in contact with potential customers worldwide and sell your products.
For whom is our offer "Marketplace" interesting?
WINDSOURCING.COM is a specialized distributor and serves customers with an own commercial portfolio around wind turbines.
The "Marketplace" option is aimed at customers and supply partners who wish to offer their own products via our online platform www.windsourcing.com without going through a distributor, e.g:
- Service companies who would like to sell off excess stock of spare parts or other materials (new or used parts)
- Manufacturers and suppliers of spare parts and accessories for wind turbines, that want to offer their product portfolio directly to the service market and would like to use www.windsourcing.com as an additional sales channel
- Operators and owners of wind turbines or wind parks who want to sell off old turbines
How does the process work?
You will receive a template from us in which you enter all the necessary product data and send it back to us together with product images. We check the data and arrange the listing of the product offers in our online product catalog.
Your products will automatically be included in our online marketing activities such as SEO (search engine optimization), so that potential customers will find your product offer when they search for it online. Requests for these products via our website will be sent directly to the email address you provide. Should a customer contact us in any other way regarding your products, we will of course forward this inquiry to you.
In coordination with you, we also present selected products in our email newsletter, which we send to our customers in German and English.
It is always important for us to know how many and what kind of products you would like to present and sell in order to be able to make a suitable offer.
If you have any questions or would like to receive a specific quote for the presentation of your products on our website, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at +49 (0)40-9876 88 00. We are looking forward to hearing from you.